Tuesday, September 23, 2008

"Love" is baffling me

Now don't get baffled by the subject line :). This blog is all about my life-long experience of love and a derivation of how people perceive it. Here, I don't intend a confinement to just the emotional or physical attraction between a man and a woman...a strong affection or a warm attachment that binds the human beings together, that's what I mean by LOVE. It's an unanimously accepted truth that existence of life without this so called 4 letter word is the most tragic thing. A need for belonging, someone to care, a smiling face, the flimsiest of consideration for one's wants...it's needless to say that these are all anyone of us would crave for..the bottom-line is all of us want to be just loved.



Now coming back to the crux of the post..in all my life I've come across 2 sorts of people ( By people I'm not generalizing the mob as such, but rather focusing on those who are closely bound to my life). The categorization goes like this

* Some, who r immensely obsessed with expressing all the love they have for you

* Some, who do not care ( or is it that they do not know) about letting us know what is in their minds


Well, the first category..I should say that those people are like the most affectedly refined gems, so rare to find. The second category, now they are the ones who r baffling me. They never say or even give the slightest clue about their love, but still we are obnoxiously obliged to believe that love is inside them and accept that this is how they are. Is it a fair deal? I don't know, but however hard I try, cannot digest this particular concept of love. Ain't love something that cannot be touched, seen or heard? Ain't love something that can only be felt? Then if that something is hidden inside the enigmatic dungeons of one's mind, how are we supposed to feel its warmth and pleasure? Is there any point in saying that u've so much of love inside you, without showing even the smallest act of it? All these unanswered questions are what that keep on baffling me..on and on. It's true that noone can always keep on saying or showing their love towards one another, some things are to be understood even in silence..but then how beautiful our lives would have been if each one of us can express how much our loved ones are important to us, how much blessed our lives are with them..how beautiful this world would have been with love and love only around us, rather than hidden mysterious minds that are difficult to be comprehended.

2 comments:

  1. u can't blame them. so r just plain shy to express their love not only with their partners but even with their frends and family. they just keep it inside. but i've found tht people like these r the most sincere. they'll be thr 4 u sure wtever happens, whereas tht frend who lavished love on u on good times maynot be thr

    ReplyDelete
  2. But my case is different..ppl whom, i thought had sincere love for me inside r the ones who made me feel down many a times..i'm too bad at recognizing this love that is just kept inside

    ReplyDelete