Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happiness is not forever..sadness also



**Another one from my Infyblogs**

The first look of this picture doesn’t render anything unusual; not a great piece of photography also. But I sense some sort of magical power attached to it.
The sun that was glowing with all its mightiness is now setting. Having lost its glory, it is nearing the doom, leaving behind total darkness. But is there something to be upset about it? Even a small kid knows that the sun would rise again next morning and sunshine would be back to lighten the world. Isnt’t it a metaphor for each of our lives? God never spares anyone or anything from a darker phase of life. But with each sunset, he also guarantees a sunrise; with each moment of grief he promises a moment of joy as well.

Ever since I took this picture, whenever I feel down, whenever I feel that darkness is filling my life, I take a look at this one and I would feel my heart getting lighter..and this is why I consider it as my magical picture

*Captured from a moving car in my SE Cyber Shot K790i phone

5 comments:

  1. ithenikkormayundu..:D
    avde enthu comment aanu ezhuthiyathu ennu marannu poyi

    ReplyDelete
  2. enikkathum nallonam oormayundu..u wrote abt the movie "mazha peyyunnu madhalam kottunnu", the scene in which Mukesh was giving definitions to his modern art a.k.a "kola"..he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...yeah yeahhh:p
    and u were lamost on the verge of crying..asking me y i make fun of u wenever u say something;)
    now i remember it well:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. aavashyamillatha karyangal okke enthoru oorma..i wasn't on the verge of crying n all...i ain't that silly :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok ok..ini athum paranju karayanda..

    btw, U R TAGGED..chk my blog:D

    ReplyDelete